Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Been a long time... we are still here

I know it has been a while. We apologize once again. everything we promise is in the works. On that note here are some updates...

Is it me? Or is George Lucas a money starved cat? (then again, i always knew this...)

This September: Original Unaltered Trilogy on DVD. Yes, yes ya'll. The original unaltered joint on DVD so we can spend even more money. To be quite honest, one can tell what was altered from the original when one watches the updated versions. I guess these won't really be collector's items. But here is the article...

Video games.. killing it...

Two more video games will be released. I know, we don't review video games on here. Sorry about that. Even though i own a few SW games, I am not a big gaming buff. Here is the trailer for Star Wars Empire At War: Forces of Corruption . Basically, it focuses on the underground smuggling network that we often hear about. LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is just like the other LEGO's game but with the Original Trilogy...

Ill interview...

Rick McCallum , producer for the second Trilogy, has a nice interview right here. He states that the animated series will come first and then followed by the live action one.

Clone war chick...

Karen Traviss Interview here...

I hope you enjoy these treats....

1 comment:

Amadeo said...

I know ya'll are looking out for the Legacy comic that drops this week...I heard it would debut at two-bits.