Thursday, January 12, 2006

Announcements for Jan '06

1. After talking to my oldest son, X-man, I decided to put him on. So our blog will have three writers. I cannot wait. X-man is 11 years old and highly intelligent. I am not saying that cause I'm his dad. Dude got skills. He knows his Star Wars lore and is kick ass all around. You will see. Hopefully we can get his first entry in next week.

2. Billie Wheelz will be doing a review on Star Wars: Rise of the Dark Lord which is a must read. They cover so much in that book not just chronologically but also philosophically.

3. Help Ep III win best flick of 2005. go here and cast your vote.

4. Star Wars E-books -- if you can stand to read them on your computer, you can save some dough..

4 comments:

Jdid said...

looking forward to the new writer

Inside Man said...

That's dope your son will be blogging and a great way to amplify his writing skills.

I read "The Rise of Darth Vader" and enjoyed it entirely. Can't wait to read the review......

Amadeo said...

I was about to pick up "TRDV" but I copped some of the New Jedi Order joints...5 down since last week and I'm in the middle of #6.

Amadeo said...

I don't think anyone has asked a question in minute so I will...I was just wondering what are you guys thoughts on Jacen Solo...keep in mind that while I know how things go down...I've only read up to Balance Point. Despite the two factions that formed amongst the Jedi he was caught in the middle and as with alot of things that's usually where the truth lies between to sides of a philosophy. I was wondering your opinions of his deeper questioning of the force.