Monday, March 20, 2006

Questions and Things

First, I want to apologize. We have been slacking on the Q&A. We also promised that my son would be making entries. Well, he sort of SNAFU'ed that when we got his report card. It was not good. So we had to remove the fictional books and make him refocus. He is back on track. We spoke over the weekend and he will have something ready for April, so stay tuned.

SOme of you asked questions, so we will answer them...

KG asked:
Question, did Vader kill Roan Shryne? When they are on the platform fighting it doesn't say he finishes him off (even though he's beaten into pulp).

Our reply:
It's one of those dramatic action scenes that are built up in a book and then never really finished but is assumed that it happened that way. Shryne, even though he was a minor character in the SW universe, played a big role in keeping Darth Vader in the Dark Side. You can say he was the tipping point. BUt yes, Vader merced him.

KG also asked:
what became of Quin Lon Vos (<-spl?). I read in the comic book of how he survived Order 66, killed some clones, then reunited with newly born child. What becomes of Vos and his child?

Our Reply:
To be honest, i am behind on the Republic comic book series. My co-blogger, Billie Wheelz the Jedi Consular, has kept up with it. I will make sure he does an entry on it. BUT there was a comic book published by Dark Horse way before the Ep III was put down on paper. It was Star Wars Tales: Ghost and it featured a young Han Solo who meets Quinlan Vos. For more info check here...

KG asked us as well:
Did you guys get to read Outbound Flight yet??

Our Reply:
We gettin' there brother, we are...

Don't Forget to scroll down and read the other new entries.
THanks again...

4 comments:

Inside Man said...

Thanx!

Unknown said...

no doubt
it's our pleasure

Amadeo said...

I just wanted to say I have been playing Galaxies and now I truly feel like an old geek...

Amadeo said...

I have a question: How do you guys hold with the Theory of the force that Vergere espoused to Jacen Solo...I brought up his role before, but since I finished the series I have had many conversations about it, especially "light" Jedi using force lightning.