Monday, February 06, 2006

A few things to note...

First, I apologize to Amadeo for not getting back to him. Star Wars: Recovery was an ebook that I never read. I did learn that it was to be printed in front of a paperback version of an NJO stand alone story but it never happened.

The story takes place after the Yuuzhan Vong attack Duros and leave Princess Leia terribly injured. Fortunately for me, it did not disrupt the storyline in the Yuuzhan Vong series. Like Amadeo, I learned that it was supposed to take place before the Edge of Victory series but was published afterwards.

Again, we apologize for that.

-----------------------------

I also want to apologize with my son's entries. He is in between moving so he has no access to a computer. His school does not allow him access to yahoo so we have to freak it. It will be coming soon. So stand by.

--------------------------------

Also the Unofficial Clone Wars site is now 3 years old. Happy birthday, clones. The site has great essays on topics spanning the clone wars. preddy dope. they get as deep as we do but not as esoteric. They also describe several battles that take place in detail so if you don't read the comic books, you can catch up. Check them out when you can.

---------------------------------

5 comments:

Amadeo said...

No problem.

Actually they did print it as a prolouge to Star by Star. They didn't do the same with Ylesia however, which I have but haven't read as of yet.

Unknown said...

Ylesia is in one of the paperbacks. i think Star by Star...

Anonymous said...

dear colored folks;

I am just a padawan in your world but i have been told that I have talent.

http://dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=363

The attached post has the similarities bewtween the Bush Administration and the Dark Side of the Force.

Please enjoy

Amadeo said...

Just finishe the whole NJO and Rouge Planet...Good Stuff...I may be hooked now...it's time to get a 10% discount from Barnes & Noble. I'm currently waiting for my Copy of The Sith War.

Unknown said...

thanks D.P. i read it and commented. i will post a link on here...